Thursday, December 11, 2008

PODCAST - WAR Report for 12/11/08

Kris and Patrick are here to talk about some WAR!!!

...and how much it sucks. It's a long podcast, as we detail what we like, what we don't like and talk about some of our concerns for the game with the new 1.1a patch coming up. So click the links below and listen away!

Part 1 (~11 min)

Notable quote: "Ok, I'm just gonna stop bogging down the show because I don't think anyone cares what either of us has been up to."


Part 2 (~10 min)

Notable quote: "And I just want to say that I hope his legal issues sort themselves out so he can be back here with us soon."


Part 3 (~10 min)

Notable quote: "I hate zone locking. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Words do describe how much I hate zone locking."


Part 4 (~5 min)

Notable quote: "God. We forward to God on that email address."

No comments: